Do you have trouble seeing traffic lights when stopped at an intersection because the roof-line blocks the view or the rear view mirror is in the way??
Here is your solution!
LightInSight is a unique new product that solves a problem many drivers have faced, without any costly equipment or installation. LightInSight is a clear windshield mounted fresnel lens for assisting drivers in seeing traffic lights that would not be in the driver's normal field of view.
Many drivers can be seen at traffic lights, scrunching down, craning their necks to see the light changes above them. LightInSight can help! It works great in the MINI, especially for taller drivers, drivers with mobility problems (such as a neck or back problems), or if you like to have your seat raised in the high position.
LightInSight is self-adhering, easily removable, and reusable. It is installed at the top of the windshield, using only a wet paper towel or clean rag. LightInSight is made of optical quality, flexible vinyl and measures approximately 7" by 1 1/2". U.S. patent #6,108,141 was issued in August 2000.
* Clean the inside of the windshield in front of the driver near the top.
* Wet the inside of the windshield thoroughly with water.
* Place the smooth side of LightInSight against glass.
* Do not install in driver's normal field of view.
* Carefully push all the air bubbles to the edges.
* LightInSight may appear cloudy until all moisture has evaporated, it will turn perfectly clear in 6-24 hours.