DescriptionTITAN SINTOFLUID 75W-80
MANUAL transmission fluid from FUCHS, a division of Fuchs Lubritech GmbH. This fluid is a direct replacement for BMW's MTF-LT-3
. Sold each in 1 liter bottles.
TITAN SINTOFLUID 75W-80 is a fully synthetic manual transmission fluid for passenger cars offering good gearbox efficiency and cold start behaviour. Suitable as a fill for life fluid according to some manufacturers. We recommend changing it depending on your operating conditions. Not for use in final drive differentials.
TITAN SINTOFLUID SAE 75W-80 is being produced based on a modern additive technology with multiple synchromesh compatibility embedded in a base oil matrix with synthetic components.
This fluid is appropriate for the following models
5-speed manual (GS5-52 BG manufactured by Getrag):
07/2004-2006 R50 MINI Cooper Hatchback
2005-09/2006 R52 MINI Cooper Convertible
6-speed manual WITHOUT Limited Slip Differential option (GS6-85 BG/DG manufactured by Getrag):
07/2004-2006 R53 Cooper S Hatchback
07/2004-2008 R52 Cooper S Convertible
Advantages / Benefits
- Rationalization of product diversity to one FE-MTF
- offers reliable operation under high loads in manual transmissions during the whole oil operation time (Fill-for-life).
- Prevents reliably from wear, sludge formation, agglomeration and corrosion.
- offers a good viscosity temperature behaviour lying above the performance of many normal service gearbox lubricants, thus ensuring lubrication at very low as well as very high operation temperatures.
- thermally highly stable and does not foam even under highest stress.
- compatible with many elastomers and other sealant materials.
Specifications: API GL-5
Density at 15 °C DIN 51757 0.882 g/ml
Flash Point, CoC DIN ISO 2592 190 °C
Pourpoint DIN ISO 3016 -48 °C
Foaming Tendency Seq. I/II/III ASTM D 892 10/0 ; 20/0 ; 10/0 ml
Dynamic Viscosity bei - 40°C DIN 51398 37,000 mPas
Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C DIN 51562-1 49.8 mm²/s
Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C DIN 51562-1 9.4 mm²/s
Viscosity Index DIN ISO 2909 175