Mini Mania has an excellent range of of bolt-on Turbo units available, from straight OEM factory replacements through to high performance Race and Track applications. Here are some great alternatives to consider when replacing or upgrading your Turbo on the 2nd generation, 2007-2014 Cooper S and JCW models.
Even in stock form the turbocharged 2nd generation MINI Cooper S and JCW models produce a substantial increase of power and torque over the normally aspirated Cooper models. The good news is that there is huge upside power potential in the base design of these amazing engines.
Factory replacement Twin Scroll Turbochargers.
If you need to replace your turbo, this is the MINI factory replacement unit.
- OEM Replacement MINI Cooper S (2007-2010 2011-2013 )
- OEM Replacement MINI Cooper JCW ( 2007-2010 2009-2013 )
Although the factory turbo does a splendid job of forced induction for the Cooper S, there IS room for improvement. These Turbo upgrades are based on the K03 Turbo with emphasis on 'Quick Spool' for faster response. Very streetable with good response.
Quick Spool Turbo Upgrade with Porting for your 2007+ Cooper S!
- 40mm Quick Spool with Porting ( 2007- 2014 )
- 42mm Quick Spool with Porting (2007- 2014 )
- 45mm Quick Spool with Portingl ( 2007 - 2014 )
The Billet GT Dominator Extreme performance Turbo for Race and Track applications.
These advanced units are high flow, direct bolt-on K04 models where the requirement is for huge power gains and high torque from the mid-range through to the top-end. Available in Ported and Non-Ported versions. More details of these advanced units are available here.
- 47mm Turbo GT Dominator High Boost MINI Cooper S ( 2007 - 2014 )
- 47mm Turbo GT Dominator,Fully Ported High Boost MINI Cooper S ( 2007 - 2014 )