*** Important Note***
YOU MUST Select Your Car in order to see the parts that will fit your car.
Windshield Wiper Blades for
MINI Cooper R52 Convertible (2005-2008)
Maintenance for your MINI Cooper is important for the safety of you and other drivers. Windshield wiper replacement, especially during winter season, should be a routine. Through time your wiper blades become dry, cracked, and damaged from different weather conditions.
Worn out blades can impair your visibility, increasing the chance of a possible accident. Check your windshield wipers every 6 months. If they’re creating squeaky noises, leaving streaks, sticking, or other abnormal issues it’s time to replace your windshield wiper blades.
Here at MiniMania we provide windshield wiper blades for every MINI model. We offer OEM and Aftermarket front, rear, and 3 piece wiper blade sets for your Gen1 MINI Cooper R52 Convertible.
Wiper Blade Size for R52 MINIs
|MODEL YEARS||DRIVERS SIDE WIPER||PASSENGER'S SIDE WIPER||REAR WIPER|
OEM or Aftermarket Wiper Blades
There are many reasons for purchasing OEM windshield wipers.
- The blades were built to specifically adhere to your windshield
- Longevity: OEM ensures that the windshield wipers will last long, since they fit your car perfectly
- Proper Functionality: You can assure they are going to fit properly and work since they are made for your car specifically
Choose Your OEM Wipers
MINI R52 (2005-2008)
OEM Streak Free Front Wiper Blade Set
Why use PIAA and Aero Vogue?
- Durable: Silicone rubber lasts at least 2x longer than traditional blades
- Performance: Silicone compound promotes water beading and quiet operation
- Refillable: AeroVogue and Super Silicone wipers accept Silicone refills
- Better Value: Long-term costs are lower due to outstanding durability and refill capability
Choose Your Aftermarket Wipers
MINI R52 (2005-2008)
PIAA Super Silicone Front Wipers Blades
Aero Vogue Front Wiper Blades
PIAA Si-Tech Silicone Flat Front Wiper Blades
Understanding Arm Types | J-Hook "Old" Style
For the Gen1 MINIs it’s pretty easy. They all used the same J-Hook Blade ("Old" style)
FAQs on Wiper Blades
What are the sizes?
Blade length: Driver side = 18" | Passenger side = 19"
What types of wiper blades do you offer?
OEM and Aftermarket wiper blades (PIAA, Aero Vogue)
How do you install wiper blades on a MINI R52 Convertible?