For 2005-2008 R52 MINI Cooper and Cooper S Convertibles.
1. Open the convertible top.
2. Flip down the rear seats.
3. Remove rear cover from headrest.
4. Remove headrest.
5. Inside, you will see clips, two up top and two on the bottom.
6. Pry those up so you can pull the peices apart from each other..do NOT be surprised if you pull open the entire assembly, they go back together very easily.
7. Once you have that open, the roll bar covers can be removed by prying the front and rear halves apart.
8. Snap the chrome covers in place and re-assemble.