SportStop performance Rear Slotted Brake Rotor pair from Stoptech for the discriminating enthusiast. A direct replacement for the factory rear rotors - a nice match to go with the Stoptech Big Brake Kits NMB2020 and NMB2010. Use the Ferodo DS2500 pads (NMB1201) with these rotors to complement the front Big Brake Kit. Sold in Pairs.
* Direct replacement, stock-sized rotors that fit stock calipers
* Increased initial bite response
* Improved wet weather response
* Reduced brake pad glazing
* Machining designs engineered for optimal rotor integrity
* Double-disc ground for a consistent friction surface and better pad bed-in
* Mill-balanced for vibration-free performance
* Black e-coating on non-friction surfaces provides lasting, attractive looks
* Enhances open wheel appearance
SportStop one-piece direct replacement rotors fit stock calipers. Slotting helps wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc, and adds more bite. The rotor finish helps prevent glazing of the pads and improves wet and dry braking performance. Actual finish may vary depending on supplier. Quality is assured as the rotors are manufactured to meet or exceed all OE specifications.
If your brake wear warning light is illumninated, see replacement sensors.
Brake fluid should be replaced every 2 years. See ATE Performance Brake Fluid for replacement brake fluid. ATE Type 200 Amber is a high quality performance fluid that will last much longer than the standard DOT4 fluid. This is an ABS friendly fluid.
ATE® Type 200 Amber Fluid has a dry boiling point of 536F and a wet boiling point of 396F which far exceeds standard brake fluids meeting the DOT 4 requirements. This fluid is NOT SILICONE and is compatible with conventional brake fluid. 100% synthetic fluid is specifically designed to resist the high temperatures of racing brakes and yet very suitable for daily driving.