Black plastic strip protects the bumper of your MINI against scratches during loading and unloading of the boot. Not for MINI Convertible.
Fits 2002-2006 R50 MINI Cooper and R53 MINI Cooper S Hardtop.
Here are the instructions for the bumper step protection:
1. Only apply foil to cool surface air temperature between 60F - 80F. Clean panel where foil is to be applied completely removing any road film or polish.
2. Take a sponge and liberally apply soap suds and water on the rear bumper.
3. Peel off the foil from the rear bumper step protection sheet carefully. Put soap suds and water on the tacky side of the protection sheet and bring it into the correct position on the rear bumper.
4. Remove water from under foil by gently working surface with plastic spatula. Work upwards and downwards from the center of the foil ensuring no air bubbles remain under the foil.
5. Allow 3 hours minimum at 50F for drying. If any air bubbles remain after drying remove by using a hair dryer and soft cloth. Do not use car wash for 48 hours.
For the Gen 2 2007+ Hatchbacks and 2009+ Convertible, see G2NMA1200BLK.
For the 2008+ CLUBMAN, see G2NMA1208.