JMTC Mini Cooper ECU upgrade for your 3rd generation F-Series Mini Cooper and Cooper S models. If you are looking for a safe ECU tune that makes the most power and torque possible - the JMTC ECU tune is THE solution.
Fits the following models:
2014-2020 F56 MINI Cooper and Cooper S Hardtop
2015-2020 F55 MINI Cooper and Cooper S Hardtop 4-Door
2016-2021 F57 MINI Cooper and Cooper S Convertible
2016-2020 F54 MINI Cooper and Cooper S Clubman
NOTE: ECU from your MINI must be sent to JMTC for the software upgrade.
With over 20 years experience making power on many brands, JMTC now offers the ultimate solution for your MINI! The software upgrade maximizes performance by modifying boost pressures, air fuel ratios, ignition timing, throttle response and rev limiter just to name a few. We keep them in 'safe limits' for reliability while keeping your engine running strong. Whether you have a stock MINI or many modifications, JMTC ECU Upgrade can unleash the potential of your MINI.
- Safe solution for Maximum Power Gains
- Original ECU files are saved
- Software Optimized to the mods on YOUR Mini
- 20 Years experience with Chip Tuning
On a completely stock Cooper S test vehicle (no modifications) with the JMTC ECU upgrade, horsepower went from 179.8 hp to 237.3 hp (+57.5 hp) and torque went from 215.5 lb-ft to 326.6 lb-ft (+111.1 lb-ft)!!! See the dyno sheet below. (Dynapack Dyno) Your results may vary, but this was a very good indication of the potential for this upgrade!
- Intercooler upgrade is necessary for Stage 2 and above
- Once ECU is removed from your Mini, DO NOT turn on ignition
- Up to 20-25% power gains
- Requires 91 Octane or higher fuel
- ECU from your MINI must be sent to JMTC for the re-flash
- Price includes 3-day return shipping. Expedited shipping available for additional fees
- Details on your Mini necessary for proper tune
- Year & Model of your Mini
- List of ALL modifications
NOTE: Some states (like California) have ever tightening and constantly evolving requirements for emissions testing and inspections. Always check your current local regulations on compliance for street use.