From the manufacturer of high-end exhaust system upgrades for European Exotics, QuickSilver's High Performance Lightweight Exhaust system
offers more horsepower, a crisp sporting sound, unique larger Carbon Sleeved 4" Round tail pipes that fills out the rear bumper, and an all straight-through design for optimum efficiency.
Fits the following models:
2011-2016 R60 MINI Cooper S COUNTRYMAN
Different versions available for:
- Cooper S (2WD)
- Cooper S ALL4 (4WD)
- Cooper S JCW ALL4
This system delivers on every aspect that our customers have requested:
- Larger Carbon Sleeved Round tail-pipes that fill the rear valence
- A Proper MINI Cooper S sound.
- Improved Performance, Dyno tests show 6 bhp improvement
- Bolt-On fit - Precision engineered
- Reduction in Weight
- Suitable for MINIs enjoyed daily
The Factory system weighs approx. 62 lbs, Quicksilver system weighs approx. 33 lbs!
QuickSilver's newly developed 'Sports' exhaust system for the R60 Cooper S Countryman is designed to let the 4 cylinder turbo engine breathe more freely and sound great. The system is a ‘Bolt-On’ fit that exits in the original position and offers the driver Improved performance, an enhanced sports sound, reduced weight and a distinctive appearance allowing the owner to distinguish their Mini.
Simple Bolt-On design with no cutting required. This system replaces the secondary resonator from the stock system. Pleasant increase in volume with an encouraging 'Rasp' on acceleration - just right for Urban use. Maintains the stock 2.25" diameter for maximum response.
The QuickSilver team has engineered the 'Sports' system's internal design to allow the volume and flow to increase in proportion with rpm. This provides the engine with a deeper tone at low engine speeds rising to a unique, higher pitched and crisper exhaust note at higher rpm.
Attention to detail has always been a hallmark of QuickSilver products and this is no exception. Using Type 304 austenitic stainless steel, the pipes are mandrel bent to keep a constant internal diameter throughout the length ensuring an even flow of exit gases.
Quicksilver supplies exhaust upgrades Worldwide for brands such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, Mercedes, and Porsche, just to name a few. QuickSilver Exhaust Systems have been a recognized maker of original and ‘Sports’ performance stainless steel exhaust systems for the World’s finest classic, prestige and exotic sports cars since 1973.
- This exhaust system is designed to bolt-in at the downpipe flange which eliminates the factory secondary catalytic converter. If you wish to keep the secondary catalytic converter, you can have a muffler shop cut and clamp or weld downstream from the cat.
- Will not cause 'Check Engine Lights'
- 3 Piece design includes 'B' pipe, tail pipe, and exhaust tips
- 25 Year Manufacturers' Warranty against corrosion
- Imported item - delivery can take 2+ weeks depending on inventory levels
Take a look at this video clip:
NOTE: Some states (like California) have ever tightening requirements for emissions testing and inspections. Always check your local regulations on compliance for street use.
See Spec Sheet Page 1 and Page 2.
QUICKSILVER EXHAUST APPLICATION CHART:
For help finding the correct Exhaust System for your MINI, take a look at our Mini Cooper Cat Back Exhaust Application Guide.