Replacement Slotted Brake Rotors for the V-MAXX 330mm Big Brake Kit. These are the 330mm x 28mm Slotted Rotors with all new hardware to repace the rotors on the full floating aluminum hats. (Hats / Hubs NOT included). Sold in Paris.
Only for the V-MAXX 330mm Big Brake Kit.
- Big Brake Kit / ready to fit your MINI
- 4-piston forged aluminium calipers
- High performance brake pads
- Grooved 2-piece high carbon steel brake discs
- Ultra light floating aluminum hubs
- Racing Technology with Tüv approval = 100% road homologation
- Each V-MAXX Big Brake Kit is supplied with adapters to easily connect original rubber brake hoses
- Non-expanding V-MAXX STEELFLEX stainless steel brake hoses with Teflon/PTFE inner tubing are available as accessory with Tüv homologation to improve braking performance even further
MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY STATEMENT
V-MAXX Autosport warrants all its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months after ex-works delivery. V-MAXX Autosport General Terms and Conditions apply as published on www.v-maxx.com
V-MAXX Big Brake Kits are an important safety item in your car and should only be installed by skilled professionals using specific V-MAXX Autosport installation instructions supplied with each kit. Before purchase make sure that V-MAXX Big Big Brake kits are suitable for your specific car and wheels, by following the V-MAXX Autosport official website application list and checking the wheel fitment template which can be downloaded from www.v-maxx.com.
V-MAXX Autosport cannot be held responsible for wrongly ordered parts.
Exluded from warranty are:
[ ] improper installation, abuse or use of non V-MAXX Autosport parts.
[ ] off street and track racing.
[ ] normal wear, corrosion, noises, vibrations, fatigue and damage caused to the Big Brake Kit by external circumstances, the Big Brake Kits must be inspected periodically by proper test authorities as per your countries road regulations, and the records are to be kept with your car documents. Brake pads and discs must be replaced when reaching minimum thickness, as described in instructions supplied with each kit. Repair / spare parts must be sourced from V-MAXX Autosport to ensure proper function and safety.
For questions, support or claims only consult your local V-MAXX Autosport dealer