The Hooked On Driving team present a basic introduction to track days, with host David Ray. If you've never done a track day, or would like to show a friend or relative what they're like, this should be a great tool to get "HOOKED!"
OUR ALL NEW, Second Generation Performance Driving Video - ITS AWESOME!!
- 50 minutes of performance driving demonstrations, skills instruction and great advice
- Aerial shots of what a “late apex is all about”
- Tips from BMW tuner Steve Dinan on car preparation for performance driving
- Daytona 24 hour winner Randy Pobst does an in-car lesson in a Mazdaspeed6 on how to learn the line
- Finally! A close-up view, and clear explanation of “heel and toe” shifting done in a Roush Mustang Stage III
- Awesome footage of sports cars on track, including the Stillen G35 Supercharged Coupe running in a controlled environment, during a “track day”