INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR MINI MANIA WINDSHIELD GRAPHIC - MINI MANIA PART NUMBER NMX4064
Below are instructions for the Mini Mania Windshield Graphic, Part Number NMX4064. This two-layer graphics requires the Blue backing to be applied first, then the Silver overlay.
Items required for installation:
- Glass cleaner
- Soft Cloth
- Masking Tape
Do not fit in extreme weather conditions. 70° F to 80° F with no wind and low humidity are best. If possible, have a helper.
Mini Mania recommends professional installation. Installation requires knowledge or experience with applying graphics - we accept no responsibility for incorrectly installed graphics. The graphics cannot be returned for credit once installation is attempted.
1. Wash and dry application area, any dust particles will spoil the result. Run your hand over the surface to make sure there are no 'hidden' debris.
2. Before applying, rub the decal with squeegee or credit card on a flat smooth surface. This will ensure that the protective coating will stick to the decal.
3. Find the horizontal center of the windshield and mark it with tape. Tape (with masking tape) your decal in place using one piece of tape down the middle of your decal. Make sure the graphic is even, taking note of the difference in height between the upper case and lower case letters. Use additional tape to secure the left side. Step back and make sure it looks even from a distance.
4. Lift the right side and carefully remove the heavy backing paper, leaving the decal taped to the windshield on the left side. Keep the right side lifted off the glass while removing the backing; you are exposing adhesive. Tear off the backing on the right side when you reach the tape in the center. Don't apply decal over any of your masking tape markers, remove tape first!
5. Keeping the right side lifted about 1 inch off the glass, apply graphics to the surface by pressing from the center outward to the right with the squeegee. Have your helper keep the right edge lifted while you squeegee. Go slowly; haste makes air bubbles and wrinkles.
6. Remove the masking tape holding the left side in place, and repeat steps #4 and #5 for the left side of the decal. Be sure not to pull the right side of the decal completely off the surface!
7. Pressing firmly with your squeegee, start at the center of your decal and smooth toward the outer edges. Be sure to rub out all of the air bubbles from under the decal.
8. Remove the tape from the center of your decal. Slowly pull off the protective layer, closely watching to be sure that it is not peeling up the decal.
9. Squeegee out any remaining air bubbles. Let the decal fully dry for 24 hours before really wiping clean.
DO NOT FIT IN EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR WRONGLY FITTED GRAPHICS, OR DAMAGE TO THE GRAPHICS OR VEHICLE WHILE BEING FITTED. AIR BUBBLES ARE A FITTING PROBLEM.