INSTRUCTIONS FOR ROOF DECALS
Part Numbers starting with "NMX40"
- Wash the roof of the car with detergent and wipe dry with a soft towel.
- Position the decal pieces on the roof and secure them with several small pieces of tape on the forward edge of the decal.
- Carefully flip the decal forward out of the way.
- Using a spray bottle filled with water, wet the roof.
- Remove the bottom paper backing and position the decal. The film of water will allow you to slide the pieces into position for a short time.
- Using a squeegee, remove excess water and any bubbles. Start at the front center of the decal and work down the center, then out to each side.
- Allow positioned decal to bond for 10 minutes.
- Slowly lift the top backing paper from the decal, being careful not to pull up any part of the decal from the roof. If the decal begins to pull up, reseat it with the squeegee and allow a few more minutes to bond with the roof.