Mini Cooper Wiper Blade Application Guide
Clear vision is critical during inclement weather - old wiper blades can contribute to dangerous driving conditions. For optimal performance, the wiper blade should be changed every 6 months especially if you have wet climate year round, but a more practical schedule is to replace the blades once a year in late fall before the rainy season.
- Factory Replacement wiper blades.
- PIAA Silicone wiper blades.
About PIAA Windshield Wiper Blades
PIAA Silicone wiper blades offers some unique advantages:
- Durable: Silicone rubber lasts at least 2x longer than traditional blades
- Performance: Silicone compound promotes water beading and quiet operation
- Better Value: Long-term costs are lower due to outstanding durability and refill capability
- Greater Functional Range: Silicone has a much lower freezing point outperforming rubber wiper blades in severe cold conditions.
PIAA Windshield Wiper Blades are made with silicone rubber, which ensures greater visibility by coating the windshield with silicone to promote continuous water beading in inclement weather. The effect is similar to popular windshield coatings but without the hazy side effects. Water beads up into droplets at low speeds that are easily removed by ordinary wiping. At higher speeds, wind pressure pushes the water off the windshield, often without even requiring wiper use.
The silicone rubber is also twice as durable as traditional rubber, allowing them to perform better over a longer period of time. PIAA wiper blades maintain a sharp, clean edge and offer better wear resistance in all climates.
MINI Cooper Wiper Blade Application Guide
|MODEL||MODEL YEARS||BLADE LENGTH||FACTORY REPLACEMENTS||PIAA SILICONE FRONT PAIR|
|DRIVERS||PASSENGER||REAR||FRONT PAIR||REAR BLADE||FRONT & REAR||SUPER SILICONE
|Hardtop R50 & R53||2002-2004||18"||19"||11.75"||NMK3119||NMA3019 *||NMK3120||NMK4015||G3NMK2500||G2NMK2500|
|Hardtop F55 4-Door||2015+|
* NOTE: Rear Wiper Blades: Take a look at the article Identifying Rear Wiper Blades On 2002-2006 Mini Hatchbacks to help you identify the correct rear wiper blade.