Internet Marketing Specialist
Mini Mania has established a leadership position in the fast moving, internet based MINI Cooper and Classic Mini parts and accessories marketplace. We are looking for a proven Internet Marketing Specialist to create innovative strategies and content that attracts new customers and engages the company's existing clients, to drive revenue and increase brand awareness.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
1. Implement strategies that engage fans and drive revenue for existing and potential Mini Mania customers leveraging Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media outlets.
2. Create, implement and measure marketing initiatives involving email newsletters, Social Media, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Display, Club affiliations and related opportunities.
3. Assist in optimizing performance across SEM (Search Engine Marketing) campaigns
4. Research and generate keywords using keyword tools. Maintain keyword library including relevant short and long tail keywords of key products
5. Provide strategy and content for landing pages, banner ads and CTAs across Mini Mania's multiple web sites
6. Keep abreast of the search engine and social media environment; tools, trends and best practices applying them to your daily work
7. Implement tests and execute upon findings in the areas of user behavior, promotional effectiveness and landing page design
8. Inform management of position activities and of any significant problems.
9. Maintain a professional attitude with all outside contacts including, vendors, customers, community leaders, and corporate acquaintances.
10. Create original content such as articles that contain product information or other material that enhances the Mini Mania brand and drives traffic
1. In depth knowledge of the Social Media marketing spectrum including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+, with demonstrable experience in using these channels to deliver content which engages existing and potential customers.
2. Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Webmaster Tools
3. Good analytical skills. A natural curiosity with data coupled with the ability to turn developing trends and inferences into management recommendations for increased business
4. Excellent spoken and written communication skills are a must, with a strong preference for creative or marketing writing experience
5. Knowledge of Photoshop, or other web and graphic design knowledge a benefit. Proficient in MS Office tools.
6. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
7. Two years verifiable experience required
8. Good team player skills in a fast moving, office-based environment. Telecommuting is not a practical proposition.
work (send links along with your resume).
resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org